Wednesday, December 10, 2014

WRITING QUOTE - December 10, 2014

Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson - 


Writing used to be very serious business, as was my life, my relationships, my decisions, my thoughts, and so on. My seriousness fettered me in all those areas, limited me in my growth, in my possibility of becoming who I truly wanted to be and could be.

"All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better." Fabulous. This reminds me to not be so serious, to have fun, to enjoy whatever I'm doing, regardless of what it is. This is my life, my one and only life. 

Enjoy. Have fun. Create. Let go. Trust. Don't be so serious. Passion. Laughter. Let go some more. Live.


No comments:

Post a Comment